You will not find poetry anywhere unless you bring some of it with you. Joseph Joubert

Sunday, November 29, 2009

twigs and spams

...All are eternally infatuated ....
Even fingers do it tenderly on a key-board
And violently within
This is in my twenties
I pee on plurality
It is all about you and me.

Under the roof of sunset
I loose the tap to break down
On my tired feet twitching over spam
i dab against the virgin twilight
and strike past the liquid mirror…

Wrap, unwrap
My words are well with
Or without braces
Sharp and strong on tender meat

you. You have never been yourself
like my words.
You are a well dressed being
With hooves and in hoses
You have been Brutus to your impulses

…And brutal to my poem.

3 comments:

Sagar Patil said...

Non-Rhythmic, disturbing and non-"relateable". (General comment about all thine poesy). Way to go ...

Raj said...

a naturally wild rustle of leaves swept up in a whirlwind of passions...that are fighting the yellow... both within and without...

WordsPoeticallyWorth said...

This seems to be madly all over the place! Ha. Poetic license is the will of the author and the critique of the reader, so in this respect I'm going to sit on the fence and say ingeniously and wrecklessly applied! Ha. Very cryptic and mind boggling! Thank you. Take care.