You will not find poetry anywhere unless you bring some of it with you. Joseph Joubert

Friday, May 15, 2009

myth


Silent Artic like porcupine spikes
Hanging like baboons onto my metal mind

I see your footprints covering my eyes
Under a giant bird covering my earth

A few hours, the old moon’ll be buried
stars like green leaves with dew on their face

somewhere I can smell red moisture
like worms crawling out of nest

debunking realism that feed like parasite
the narrative of some broken hill math

we can live like your teeth, close and humble
neat, foam of morale shall disinfect our malady

I’m wounded by impulse you triggered
sewing me like a dress cultured in the machine

December is down back from his town
All those furies, penury shall rock in silence

5 comments:

Rohit Ram Singh said...

i like this...this is nice...
\m/

Apoorva Dixit said...

I see your footprints covering my eyes
Under a giant bird covering my earth

how can u even think of such beautiful thoughts and words!?
ekdum mast!

Dragonblogger said...

Original, stylish and evoking unusual imagery, it is an abstract poem that is a joy to read and try to understand.

Jena Isle said...

This paints a mixture of feelings. Each reader would have a meaning of her/his own - thought provoking poem.

ColorSpot said...

@ Thank you so much guys.... thanks a lot... i hope i make sense in my work...